It includes a range of teaching and assessment materials (restricted access) as well as resources for:
- Content Regulation (Online Censorship)
- The Internet and Jurisdiction
- Domain Names and Internet Governance
- Open Access and Open Content Licensing (including Creative Commons).
- Privacy Online and Spam Regulation
- Law Enforcement, Computer Searches and Surveillance and
- Digital Copyright (File Sharing and Anti-Circumvention Laws).
Things have changed since I went to Uni!
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Internet Law:
The comments to this entry are closed.