AusPat: Australia's new patents search engine
IP Australia has launched AusPat, the new search system for Australian patents.
Its coverage goes back to 1904.
Australian search engines and directories
VS Consulting has compiled an extensive report on the local Australian online search and directories market. There are more than 18 players, from small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to large corporations trying to get some share of this market.
The main focus of this report is on Sensis and its competitors and how it can reinvent itself in a rapidly changing local market.
Intellectual property for businesses in Australia
The White Paper includes:
- Numerous case studies illustrating the use and misuse of IP.
- Guidelines to implementation of an intellectual asset management program.
- How to identify hostile competitor IP positioning before it causes financial loss.
- IP checklist before launching a new product or brand.
- How to stop employees leaving with critical IP assets.